Coworking space Membership Agreement
- OfficesOurs, located at Kiryat HaMada 6, Jerusalem, the Provider
- and you, the member
- To use the given seat location, the Space, during the License period.
License period & fee (or how much and how long)
- From the beginning until the end of the secular month.
- The Monthly Fee is payable by check, bank transfer, standing order הוראת קבע, credit card or cash on the first of each month. The fee is as outlined at https://officeours.xyz/#pricing
- Bring a friend referral discount pricing: We allow seat sharing at full-time seat price, with no additional charge, as a deal for those who bring in a friend to share a seat with them.
- Should the member start in the middle of a month, then the payment for that month, will be calculated by multiplying the number of workdays left in the month by 1/22 of the monthly fee (the monthly fee divided by 22, which approximately equals the daily cost of space). If the monthly fee is 999 shekels, then 999/22=45.4
- At the end of the License Period, the Agreement shall be automatically extended unless the member or management informs the other in writing. The agreement is non-cancelable after the first of the month.
- The monthly fee in not refundable unless management doesn’t provision the member with the space.
OfficeOurs provisions (or what you get)
- The Space, kitchen, eating area and bathrooms.
- Unlimited use of Internet.
- Use of the shared printer for reasonable use.
- Officeours is available 24/6. Please speak with us to use the space during extended hours.
Sunday – Thursday
Regular hours: 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
Extended Hours: 7:01 pm – 6:59 am
Friday/Erev Yom Tov
Regular hours: 7:00 am – 1:00 pm
Extended Hours: 2 hours after Shkiya – 7:00 am
Extended Hours: 24 hours
Extended Hours: Chatzos – 7:00 am
In addition it will be made available at other times upon request, by prior arrangement with management.
Your Undertakings (what you agree to do)
- To only use the space, furniture, and equipment in a reasonable manner.
- To pay the Monthly License Fee + VAT each month at the beginning of the month.
- To vacate the space at the termination of the Agreement.
- To indemnify us from and against all costs, losses, claims, and demands born of breach of this agreement or any part of it on your part.
- Not to be a nuisance or inconvenience to us or other members of the OfficeOurs or other occupants of the building.
- Not to allow any other person to use the Space without our written consent.
- Not to bring furniture into the Space or connect any electronic device (excluding computer equipment and phone) in the Space, except at our discretion.
- Not to modify the space or display anything on windows or doors without our consent.
- Not to cause damage to the space, furniture, or equipment or remove furniture or equipment or Smoke anywhere in the Office.
- Not to bring children or pets to the OfficeOurs office space.
Acknowledgements (or other)
- OfficeOurs may change the location of the Space at any time.
- This agreement is nontransferable; it may not be assigned to another party.
OfficeOurs code of behavior (or office rules)
- OfficeOurs is intended for Chareidi Women, and members are expected to behave in a way befitting a Chareidi woman.
- Members will conduct their business in a way that doesn’t interfere with others. This includes but isn’t limited to keeping relatively quiet, keeping your space clean and being courteous to other members.
- We encourage members to organize events in OfficeOurs, but be sure to schedule them with us first.
- Members will be careful not to damage OfficeOurs property.
- Members will only use internet in a healthy and kosher way. This includes using a filter as required.
Termination (or the end of this agreement)
- In the event of a member violating this agreement or the OfficeOurs code of behavior, this Agreement can be terminated by management and the member distanced from OfficeOurs. OfficeOurs need not return the remainder of the membership fee. Management shall endeavor to provide a week’s notice.
- Management reserves the right not to extend membership at the end of the period, for any reason.
- Should the space become unusable or inaccessible, management will decide if they will provide a new location or terminate the agreement. In the event of termination, management shall return the prorated advance payment of the License Fee to you.
- Notice left on a member’s desk shall be considered served.
- This Agreement shall be governed and interpreted according to the law. All disputes arising under the Agreement shall be settled in a mutually agreeable Bais Din. Should the parties fail to agree, Rav Yitzchok Berkovits Shlita will designate a Bais Din.
Our babysitting services are geared towards little babies. When your baby becomes an energetic toddler or otherwise no longer fits in, OfficeOurs reserves the right to discontinue providing you with babysitting.